The photos are fun, don’t you think?
I had an impromptu guest stylist this post.
My sweetie Mikael conjured up this arrangement while I had my back turned. I loved it and, barring a tiny nudge to an orange segment, left it exactly as he designed it.
This Spicy Orange Cashew Dip is a perfect snack — full of flavour and you can make it in mere minutes. It’s essentially my Spicy Cashew Butter with the addition of fresh squeezed orange juice and hot chili powder.
Some serving ideas:
- Pair it with crunchy veggies like these rainbow carrots. Broccoli would work too or parsnips! Yes, you can eat them raw!
- Toss with grated carrots and cabbage to make a zesty slaw. Optionally, add in some crushed cashews and fresh cilantro.
- Drizzle over a bowl of toasted quinoa and roasted sweet potatoes or yam.
- 1 recipe Spicy Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup or more fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
- bunch of rainbow carrots
- Make the Spicy Cashew Butter and leave it in the blender.
- Add in the orange juice and chili powder and blend until smooth.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add more orange juice.
- Serve with carrots.
PIN for it later
P.S. stands for Please Subscribe!
If you already a follower, thank you very much! I am so happy to have your support.
If not, please consider subscribing via WordPress or email, as it’s the only way to ensure you’ll get all of not not’s posts. I promise I’ll never sell your email or use it for anything other than sending you blog posts, without your explicit permission.
Thanks for reading!