This Spicy Orange Cashew Dip is a perfect snack — full of flavour and you can make it in mere minutes. It’s essentially my Spicy Cashew Butter with the addition of fresh squeezed orange juice and hot chili powder.
Eating Together Made Easy
This recipe is 100% plant-based. Pair it with crunchy veggies like these rainbow carrots. Broccoli would work too or parsnips! Yes, you can eat them raw!
Or, thin out the dip with a little extra orange juice to make a dressing, and toss with grated carrots and cabbage to make a zesty slaw. Optionally, add in some crushed cashews and fresh cilantro.
This Spicy Orange Cashew Dip would also make a great sauce drizzled over a Buddha Bowl with toasted quinoa and roasted root vegetables. Add some roasted chicken for the omnivores in the crowd.
Spicy Orange Cashew Dip makes a perfect snack. Full of flavour and you can make it in mere minutes. Thin out with more orange juice to turn it into a dressing.
- 1 recipe Spicy Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (or more if you want to make this into a thinner dressing)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
Make the Spicy Cashew Butter and leave it in the blender.
Add in the orange juice and chili powder and blend until smooth.
If you want a thinner consistency, add more orange juice.
Some serving ideas:
- Pair it with crunchy veggies like some colourful rainbow carrots. Broccoli would work too or parsnips! Yes, you can eat them raw!
- Toss with grated carrots and cabbage to make a zesty slaw. Optionally, add in some crushed cashews and fresh cilantro.
- Drizzle over a bowl of toasted quinoa and roasted sweet potatoes or yam.
PIN Spicy Orange Cashew Dip for later!
An Impromptu Guest Stylist
The photos are fun, don’t you think?
I had an impromptu guest stylist this post.
My sweetie Mikael conjured up this arrangement while I had my back turned. I loved it and, barring a tiny nudge to an orange segment, left it exactly as he designed it.
P.S. stands for Please Subscribe!
If you already a follower, thank you very much! I am so happy to have your support.
If not, please consider subscribing via WordPress or email, as it’s the only way to ensure you’ll get all of not not’s posts. I promise I’ll never sell your email or use it for anything other than sending you blog posts, without your explicit permission.
Thanks for reading!