>>> SELECT a category below or SCROLL to see all recipes:
Here’s how we categorize foods by mood:
- Comfort foods can be sweet such as our Vegan Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies or savoury like our Chipotle Cheese Stuffed Peppers. Warming and homey, comfort food recipes are everyday recipes that you’ll enjoy time and again.
- Healthy food! Oh boy! Clearly there’s no universal agreement on “healthy” but we call it fresh, crunchy, colourful or packed with plants, like our 15-minute Thai Chickpea Curry.
- Sweet foods include desserts like our creamy plant-based Blend and Bake Lemon Cheesecake, but also savoury recipes with sweet notes.
- Salty foods are…salty. May we suggest our much-loved Salty Crispy Tofu?
- Spicy means both hot and/or packed with flavour, like our aromatic Tom Kha Soup.