Spicy Orange Cashew Dip and Dressing
Spicy Orange Cashew Dip makes a perfect snack. Full of flavour and you can make it in mere minutes. Thin out with more orange juice to turn it into a dressing.
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 recipe Spicy Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (or more if you want to make this into a thinner dressing)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
Make the Spicy Cashew Butter and leave it in the blender.Add in the orange juice and chili powder and blend until smooth.If you want a thinner consistency, add more orange juice.
Some serving ideas:
- Pair it with crunchy veggies like some colourful rainbow carrots. Broccoli would work too or parsnips! Yes, you can eat them raw!
- Toss with grated carrots and cabbage to make a zesty slaw. Optionally, add in some crushed cashews and fresh cilantro.
- Drizzle over a bowl of toasted quinoa and roasted sweet potatoes or yam.