About the Ingredients
This recipe uses romaine lettuce, shredded parmesan cheese, our 1-minute plant-based parmesan cheese, Lemony Avocado Caesar Dressing, and our 1-minute bacon bits. And yes, those recipes really do just take about a minute each to make.
To keep this recipe gluten-free, we’ve left out the croutons, but feel free to top yours with some if you like.
Making the Salad
This is an easy salad to make. Get the bacon bits and plant-based parmesan cheese ready and then make the Avocado Caesar dressing. Now it’s just assembly. Put your chopped romaine in a big bowl, stir in the caesar dressing, then the parmesans, and bacon bits. Optionally, top with additional shredded parmesan cheese and a good sprinkling of fresh ground black pepper.
Other Salads and Dressings
- Beyond Beef Taco Salad
- Simple Citrus Salad
- Mediterranean Salad Two Ways: Halloumi or Chicken
- Roasted Red Pepper Salad Dressing‘
- Thai Apple Salad
- Blood Orange Breakfast Salad
Recipe Card: Plant-Based Caesar Salad
Plant-Based Caesar Salad
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup Avocado Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup 1-Minute Plant-Based Parmesan
- 1/4 cup 1-Minute Vegan Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan parmesan (plus extra for garnish)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Put the lettuce in a large bowl. Stir in the Avocado Caesar Dressing and then the remaining ingredients. Garnish with additional shredded parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
StorageThe salad is best served fresh. You can store leftovers in the fridge for a day or two.d
Nutritional InformationNutritional information is an estimate only.
We love to hear from you!